CCTV Surveillance Systems
CCTV is an integral part of the layered security needed for the detection, live view, retrieving, & playback of recorded data. Servicing both Residential and Corporate clients, Alarm Mate provides the full service to its clients. This includes risk analysis, site assessments, system development, and installation. The use of reputable brands is essential in developing the correct system, and stock kits are not recommended as they can end up being more costly as specific requirements are not always met.
Analog Surveillance Systems
- Predominantly used in Residential and small business settings where analytics are not a priority, but detection and recorded data is.
- Technological development of camera’s are of the highest standard and quality.
- Traditionally a more cost effective solution.
- Remote viewing and push notifications to off site devices are available on Analog systems.
IP Surveillance Systems
- Predominantly used in Medium business and Corporate settings
- Recommended when detection, live view, recorded data, and analytics form a part of the necessary requirements for overall solution.
- Technological development and the correct use of IP cameras and IP modules can result in cost effective solutions.
- Remote viewing and push notifications to off site devices are available on IP systems.